Thursday, December 18, 2008

My camera






December 13th was my birthday. I got a camera from Grandpa and Grandma, and I have had so much fun with it ever since that time so thanks a lot. I also received ton of other wonderful stuff from everyone at my party, thanks to everyone for the presents. These pictures were taken with my camera when it snowed at our house. Cassie and Anna came over and we took a lot of pics of each other and Levi was playing with us as well.

Marry Christmas everyone!!









7 comments:

Vickie said...

Those are such beautiful pictures with your new camera. It is fun taking pictures and Merry Christmas to you and hugs...

John said...

Wow, those pictures are sooooooo cool!(get the play on words?) Almost as pretty as you are! Hope you post more.

Destiny said...

Beautiful Pictures Esther! I love the snow... God is so amazing!

Like Uncle John said, I hope you post more! :o)

-Destiny

The Goldman Family said...

That was my prayer for your birthday...for you to get a camera of your own. Grandma Dot is the BEST! You take awesome pictures Esther. Very good job. I cant wait to see more. Hey, I posted about your b-day, just cause it's late....don't hate me forever..HA
Love you.
Aunt Tami

Love the pics of Cassie, she is a cutie!

The Goldman Family said...

you gotta post the video's too...they were funny

Grandma of Many said...

Esther, I knew you would take great pictures with that camera. No one deserved one more than you, Miss Camera girl. Maybe everyone else can use their own now, ha! Love, Grandma Dot

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther,

When are you going to post again. I'm gonna send you a letter today. bye,
~Mercy~