Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our Move, and other pictures

Abigail, Murren, Mercy, Me, Cassie, and Anna
drinking Blue Sky's New Years day.
Mercy and me being silly (don't try this at home)
Mercy,Cassie and I
This is the cousins around Grandpa Ken,there still is a family missing though.
Cassie wearing Grandpa's glasses
Me (Esther) wearing Grandpa's glasses
Tami wearing Grandpa's glasses
This is my little cousin Kaylee she lives in Washington
This is my little sister Katrina
This is Kaylee
This is my little cousin Ethan, Kaylee's younger brother





Our family moved to Eagle Point, OR. We were pretty shocked when we found out we were going to buy a house. We lived in our old house for
8 years now and I'm pretty sad to leave it. Our new house is only five years old and that is pretty new,it's very nice.

9 comments:

David Kruse said...

Cool Pictures. I also love your new house.

Anonymous said...

Esther those are some funny pictures. When are you going to send me a letter? And when are you going to post again? Well see ya. Bye.

mercy

Anonymous said...

Love the house also.

John said...

Hi Esther: So cool you called. I was really surprised. You are sooooo cute, even over the phone! I mailed the letters to Cassie, so remind her to give you yours when they arrive. Hope to hear from you soon. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Post, Post, Post.

Ginger said...

Esther...these are some really nice pitures. Love your new house too. Can't wait to see it in June.

Emily said...

hey Esther i can't wait to see you and your new house i miss sooooo much and everyone els up there.see ya in June.

Cassie Goldman said...

Esther you should post again!!!!!!!! But they were still good pic.s

Cassie

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther,
We sure did have fun playing at Grandpa's and Granma's house yesterday.

-Mercy

Ps. POST, POST, POST