Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

Yesteday was my moms birthday and I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday. She has been such an influence to me and loving,king,carrying,generous,beautiful, and most of all beautiful in the inside. She is the BEST mom anyone and everyone could ask for. She can do so many wonderful things like cook wonderful meals, have all of us kids, and much much more. God has blessed her with so many things in the world. I would never be here without my mom and would never be writing this for her. Yesterday morning Kaila made a brunch for mom and I helped Kaila, it was so yummy I wish you all could of had it. I love you mom!!!
And Happy Birthday

2 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

I agree Esther and thanks for writing this tribute to her. She is a wonderful Mom, wife, daughter-in-law, aunt, sister-in-law, sister and much more. Happy Birthday again Liisa. Thanks for the post Esther but one thing I don't think she is was the one you put king, ha! I think you meant to write kind and she is. Love, Grandma Dot

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday to you Liisa. I know you had a fun time out with the girls on your Birthday. Love you!!!