Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks to Uncle John!!!


Two days ago Uncle John surprised me, Mercy, and Emma. He took us to lunch, the Family Fun center, the dollar store, the park, and then we went to get ice cream . We first went to lunch at Quiznos and that was so yummy. Then we went to the Family fun center and we went on the go carts and that was very fun. Then we went to the dollar store and me and Mercy got the same matching earrings. Then we went and got ice cream-mmmm so good. Then we went to the park and played tag and did hot lava monster. It was a "BLAST." We had the best time ever. Thank you so so so so much Uncle John for taking us girls.

With love,
Esther Hope Anderson.

5 comments:

Destiny said...

You got that right Esther! Uncle John is one amazing Uncle! We all love him so much!

Karissa and I had a blast going with him as well! It was really, really fun:o)

-Destiny

John said...

To the GREATEST kids in the world...Thank You! Everyone is very kind and very special to me. I'm sorry I didn't get to take everyone out because of time, but at least I got the ones who wrote me in the past year. Esther, thank you so much for your kind comments. you are one in a million. It has been great getting to know you. You are one terrific person. Love you.

David Kruse said...

Yeah, it was a total blast with Uncle John and Aunt Ginger. I'll cherish it forever. Thanks for the post! God Bless!

In Christ,
-David

Ginger said...

Eshter...we had so much fun seeing you and everyone else. Uncle John loved his special day with you!

Grandma of Many said...

Well, I must agree, Uncle John is quite special. So is Aunt Ginger. Thanks John for making the kids feel so special and thanks for the great post Esther. Love, Grandma Dot