Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures from a long time ago

Isn't she just adorable
Katrina so funny
Katrina standing by the piano
Katrina and Me sleeping on Dad and Moms bed
Trying to take of her hat
Katrina smiling
Ellie, before swimming
Kolten sitting on the coach
Karissa
Esther (Me)
Kaila
Levi sucking his thumb
"Cheese"
"Wow!"
Levi, the karate boy

I just thought I should put pictures from a long time ago. Kolten, Ellie and Me are going to do something and Karissa is directing it. I just can't tell you what it is. Kaila gave me a new haircut last Sunday. She is pretty good at cutting hair. Kaila got her hair cut too and Karissa. Karissa is making me a beautiful dress right now. I hope you enjoy my post.

5 comments:

David Kruse said...

Gosh! You are all so small. Well, I guess I was too huh?

Alright then, I'll see you and everyone else (who's big now) tomorrow.

Destiny said...

Ah, all the pictures are so cute... it's funny when you look back and see how little everyone used to be... it makes you realize how quick time goes by.

Anyhow, nice pictures!

-Destiny

John said...

From your picture shown here, you were certainly cute. What happened????? LOL Just kidding. I see you are posting more. Cool. Hope to see your movie soon. Bet it's real cute, just like you.

Vickie said...

cute pics

Grandma of Many said...

Memories - this is what it brought back to me. How cute my grandchildren are. Thanks for sharing the pictures Esther. I can't wait to see what you are doing. Love, Grandma Dot